Cement Silo Manufacturers In ahmedabad
Cement Silo Brief:
Cement Silo has a cylindrical structure, and the bottom is supported by four round tube legs. Besides, the entire silo is welded by steel structure. There are a dust collector and a pressure safety valve on the top.
Cement Silo Manufacturer In Ahmedabad
Cement industry is one of the important industries in the Indian economy system, ranking top 2 in the world. From 2014 to 2019, it is estimated that cement industry in India average annual compound growth rate (CAGR) will reach 8.96%. At present, India owns 188 large cement enterprises which account for about 97% of the total production capacity, while the other 365 cement enterprises are rather small. Therefore, in India market the needs for cement storage silos are vast potential.
Ahmedabad, in western India, is the largest city in the state of Gujarat. The Sabarmati River runs through its center. On the western bank is the Gandhi Ashram at Sabarmati, which displays the spiritual leader’s living quarters and artifacts. Across the river, the Calico Museum of Textiles, once a cloth merchant's mansion, has a significant collection of antique and modern fabrics.
There are many cement silo manufacturers in India. Most of them are famous for welded steel silo. For example, Rostfrei Steels, Hindustan Enterprises, etc.
Cement Silo Manufacturers In Ahmedabad In India
Now existing welded steel silos in India is respectively small, which is not suitable for mass cement production of large enterprise.
Hindustan Enterprises is the leading manufacturer and supplier of Cement Storage Silos in India used for industrial and construction areas. The capacity of these Silos varies from 30MT to 500MT. Silos can be welded type or bolted type depending upon the capacity and suitable for transportation. It has become main silo supplier for many companies all over India.
Compared with China, China cement enterprises are prone to choose spiral steel silos. The following is the comparison between spiral steel silo and welded steel silo:
- Construction Process: Spiral steel silo is made by specialized construction equipment, so its quality is highly guaranteed; welded steel silo is made by manual welding, so quality is not completely guaranteed.
- Material for Same Silo: Material of spiral steel silo is thin; but welded steel silo thick.
- Connection Mode: Spiral steel silo adopts spiral undercutting to make it fastened together; but welded steel silo adopts welding method and easily split.
- Weight of the Same Silo: Spiral steel silo is light; but welded steel silo is heavy.
- Maintenance: Maintenance of spiral steel silo is simple; but welded steel silo needs regular corrosion prevention annually, load of work is heavy.
- Working Life: Spiral steel silo is more than 20 years conservatively; but welded steel silo is less than 20 years.
- Construction Cycle: Spiral steel silo is short; but welded steel silo is long.
- Construction Cost: Spiral steel silo is comparably cheaper; but welded steel silo is comparably expensive.
- According to market analysis above, we here predict that spiral steel silo owns huge developing market potential In Ahmedabad in India.